Thursday, July 12, 2012

God's people who are struggling. I have a message!

I can't believe I'm up again. This has happened a few times now since June 21, 2012. I'm not sure what has changed within me, but I must say that I am looking for a peaceful night's sleep. I keep thinking that the enemy is just messing with me, but then I think maybe God is trying to get my attention about something that seems to escape me during the day when I tend to get busy.

I believe with all my heart that we were created to worship Him and to glorify Him. If I was created in God's image for worship, then how do I get to be so busy that I forget or just don't get to the important one on one relationship with Him?

I mean, I keep meaning to. And lately I have made time for Bible schooling, reading, Bible Study, and even have been playing my worship music in the background all day. However, I have neglected to speak to Him everyday one on one.

I have learned that if I don't commune with God, I tend to start suffering in other areas and I slip and even though I get back up, I want to be more Christlike and less Ginalike. I don't want to keep slipping where I have been slipping. So if God keeps waking me up everytime I fall asleep because I've neglected Him or I haven't done what He has said during the day, then I must be obedient and spend that time with Him. I do not want to miss out on what He has for me.

God has been so good to me. I have an amazing husband and some amazing children. I have good friends and a great family. I am surrounded by His miracles and His love.

So if God is the ultimate gift giver and miracle worker, why is He the first one forgotten? I am afraid we have taken God for granted. As a house wife I know how that feels. I am the queen of being forgotten, or my needs being put off to the side for others. How dare I do that to my Lord and Savior.

"Lord, I am sorry for neglecting You and taking You for granted. Your word says whatever we ask for we shall receive, and I ask for forgiveness. I ask for forgiveness for neglecting You and not putting You first in my life. Second, I ask for forgiveness for living for myself over You and Your wants. Thirdly, I ask that since Your Word says, "If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, and will heal them and heal their land," will You honor it in my life. I purpose to seek Your face, and I humbly come before You broken asking for forgiveness in every area that I have sinned. I am turning rom my wicked and rebellios ways. Please heal me comepletely mentally, physically, and spiritually and heal our land! I thank You, Lord and give You all the glory and Honor!"

God will do the same for you! Have you neglected Your Lord? Have you been rebellious and ignoring the prompting of the Spirit because you have been to busy or too afraid or just lazy and complacent? It's not too late. He is here and He is ready to give you a fresh start. I mean, God really must love whoever needs this word besides me because it is almost 3:00 in the morning and I'm up and God is having me type this out.

Not only does God love you, but where His presence is there is fullness of Joy! Do you hear/read that? Where the presence of the Lord is, there is fullness of Joy! You will be able to smile again. You can have that peace that passes all understanding. All you have to do is humble yourself, pray, turn from your wicked ways (and yes, ignoring the tugging of the Spirit is wicked), then He will hear from heaven, and will heal you and heal your land.

You will be able to sleep again. You will be able to breathe comepletely again. You will be able to sing again. Your voice will glorify God and lift people up wherever you go! Just know that if God is for you, then who can be against you. God is here. God has not left you. God is waiting - for you. He is right there. Just kneel where you are and speak to Him! God bless you!

No comments: