Monday, August 13, 2012

Seeing the Move of God Coming!

God is on the move! Many have worried about his existence, but they have not stopped to look around and see what is going on here on earth nor have they studied the scriptures. If they had, they would know that He is on the move and that He exists and that His Word is coming to life. So many signs and so many wonders are here.

According to the 2nd chapter of Joel, “Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions!"

Okay, I have been seeing this happen a lot lately. Even my own daughter has had some of these things happen to her.

This weekend I got the opportunity to watch the children of a friend so they could go work and help at a youth camp. Their children were so well mannered and well behaved. I could not believe it. I normally am the last person who volunteers to take children for a weekend. No one even asks me if they could leave their children with me. I love kids, don't get me wrong, but for a couple of hours. Or just having a couple spend the night with their parents home so I could send them home if need be. And NEVER do I take in boys. I have all girls and just don't know what to do with the boys.

However, this weekend, it was almost supernatural how smoothe things went. The boy was so amazing. I almost wished I hadn't had a tubal ligation because I wanted a boy like him. Almost! The girls all got a long just fine. It was truly amazing.

Their parents in the mean time were ministering to youth for the first time, and God was really moving where they were. They all got in tune with God and God moved mountains for them. Awesome.

What does this have to do with the end times I am talking about? It is about the move of God. Where as God worked miracles at this camp, God also worked miracles in my home as well. We made some mistakes this week. My husband, myself, and my kids. We said some ungodly things to one another. I even stopped and said to myself, "This doesn't sound right at all. This is not in our nature. The enemy is at work here trying to destroy something." All I did was cry out to God in my heart.

Then, on Sunday, when Ruben gave communion (la Santa Cena), I knew that in order to take the communion I had to repent for my part. 1 Corinthians 11:24-28 says, "And when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, 'This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.' In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, 'This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.' For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup."

Okay, so since I'm not sure what "unworthy" describes in detail, I examined myself and didn't want to deal with the repercussions in case my sin -although repented was still unconfessed to Ruben, my pastor and my covering. And of course the sin was against him. So I confessed and then popped the bread in my mouth. Ruben laughed (thank God he is a laid back person), but I really felt guilty. Then everyone apologized for their wrong doings. That just does not happen a lot here. The kids yes, the adults? No. (I think we are growing).

Again, what does this have to do with the beginning of this bog? I would have confessed to God in the past and taken the communion, or "accidentally" be in the bathroom when communion was served. But I have this deep need/desire to serve God right and to do things the right way right now because I can see the people around me. I can see children prophesying. I can see young having visions and I do not consider myself old, but I am having dreams.

There are wars and rumors of ward, there are earth quakes getting stronger and more frequent. there are famines throughout the world still (the news doesn't report it but I found out recently there are still famines real bad in some countries in Africa), and there is so much pestilence (contagious diseases) out there. These are physical signs. God says these are just the beginning of sorrows in Matthew chapter four.

Then Jesus goes on to say that people will turn on each other, and that love will grow cold. This is happening so much now. This earth is not the same as it was even when I was a child. Funny, my mom used to tell me how horrible the earth was compared to when she was a child. It seems to be getting worse with each generation.

In Luke 17:26, we read about how it will be as in the days of Noah. I am not sure if anyone has stopped to look around, but when homosexuality becomes such an integral part of society that even the church is divided on it's stance, I am pretty sure we are definitely getting close to the days of Noah if we are not already there. Everyone is starting to do what is right in their own minds.

Is there a need to fear? No, and if you do, read 1 John 4:18, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." Or read 2 Timothy 1:7, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

Worrying is not of God, and Peter says in one of his epistles that we can cast all our cares upon Him. God will take our fears. Those of us who fear the end times, we need to cast those worries on Him. He will take us through and give us strength. You don't believe me? Just read the Bible. It's full of God's promises! You don't believe the Bible? Well, look around because it was written 2000+ years ago and it is coming true now - in your life time, and in my life time.

We were especially chosen by God to be here during this time period. Isn't that amazing? God chose us for here and now. So what are you going to do with your lot? Are you going to join this move of God? Are you going to sit by and watch it pass and hope nothing bad falls upon you? Will you be watchful? Will you pray?

I say, I want to be in the kingdom of God and up in the front row of the throne room praising my Lord. Am I perfect? No. Do I sin. Yes. Am I sorry I am not perfect? You betcha. Perfect people annoy me because I cannot seem to be as good as them. But at the end of the day, I know they struggle with something. Everyone does. I keep telling myself that. No I may not be perfect, and I might struggle with sin. But I know God is my deliverer and will relieve me of my torment or my sins and will make me whole.

I look forward to that day and I know He is my strength and my rock and my comforter. He is there when I need Him. By looking around at everything going on around us in this world, I know His time is at hand.

Be watchful, my friends. Be watchful in all things. For that great day of the Lord is soon at hand. Mark my words. I pray all of you are up there with us in heaven when the time comes. God bless!

No comments: