Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Mornings

Monday mornings always seem to be dragging for a lot of people. This morning, I for one had a hard time getting out of bed. I even felt weak. Getting out of bed seemed to be next to impossible. However, I had a four year old jumping on me with demands. So I managed to climb out of bed.

After i came downstairs and finally made my coffee, I was very happy to find Ariel had found my favorite Bible (I have others, but I always seem to be lost without this one). Strangely, she had found my little Bible tote bag in her room. How it got there was anyone's guess. Anyway, I digress. Well, I sat down and started meditating on the wonderful, powerful, womens' meeting we had last night at church. There were many powerful pieces of His Word read. One of these verses really respoke to me this morning. I wanted to share it here:

"They that wait upon the Lord,
Shall renew their strength.
They shall mount up wtih wings like eagles.
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."

- Isaiah 40:31

If we wait upon him, our strength will be renewed, and we can do some amazing things. I'm so glad God gives us nuggets to chew on in His Word to carry us through each and every day. He is so gracious, and I pray that each decision I make will glorify Him. Be blessed!

1 comment:

Jenny W said...

that's a good one gina:)