Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What a week!

Sometimes I think to myself, how can I slow down? Life is driving really fast down this road, and I'm having a hard time looking at the hillside. Luckily, we all have to stop for gas sometime. Last week was wild WILD for me. I did 30 facials in 30 days (you are supposed to do that in a month), and I had over $1400 in sales. How exciting is that! Then we had career conference, which was inspiring. I think I can do this Mary Kay thing. I pray that God leads me and I give Him all the glory and the honor.

Anyway, while doing that I was also babysitting. I have two kids so far that i babysit regularly, and up to four extras from time to time. I am going to have to slowly fade that part of my life out because I'm too busy now. Besides, we are packing (looking to buy for the first time - yeah).

Yes, you heard right, we are going to buy a house. That's a big committment for Ruben and my relationship. There's no backing out of this marriage now. Once this house is bought, we are both in it for the long haul. Wow. That is serious stuff. Of course, being married for over nine years tells me that we should be ready to commit to a house. Just where we buy it is another issue. I want Portage or Valpo. He doesn't care. So we will see. What we have to do is stop resting at the gas station and get back into the car and see which city we land in.

2 comments:

Linda Garrrett said...

Hi Gina U will find a house when u lease expect it. It took us 2 years and when we were about done looking we found this house. It is a beautiful home and I am so glad that we keep looking. It was not where we were looking for a house, you can say we kind of fell on it. LOL Well goodlook and look in the leae place that you would expect.
Love you.
Aunt Linda

Jenny W said...

hey girl! the blog thing really easier i think, and amen we all need things that are easier. good luck with the house!