Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Why giving it a try?

Each day in life there are many things we want to try and a lot of times never do if we do not think we can make it or succeed at it. Well, I'm tired of not fulfilling all my dreams and aspirations because of fear of trying. Therefore, my title is giving it a try. If I succeed, Praise the Lord. If I don't, well Praise the Lord again - because He is molding my character.

The first step I am taking in this giving it a try mode is this blog. I never thought I'd really jump on the blogging bandwagon, but I think it is good. It allows me to breathe, and figure out what really is going on inside my head. Writing is good that way. You just start typing or writing, and you realize that you have words to say and something really going on inside your head.

Th second step I am taking in this "Giving it a try" mode is my Mary Kay business. I am going to travel down this road and see where it will take me. Please keep me in prayer as I get started. I want God's perfect will for my life.

Now, let's grab some coffee and see what the Word is for today (anyone see where I last left my Bible?)

No comments: