Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've been tagged

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working at a job I hated, 2. Debating whether or not to move to Texas with my parents, 3. Helping run the national youth program for a spanish denomination behind the scenes, 4. Deciding whether or not to marry Ruben and 5. Deciding whether or not to finish school (that was a rough time period for me ten years ago).

5 snacks i love:
1. white chocolate popcorn, 2. yogurt, 3. bananas, 4. fudgecicles, 5. cheesecake

5 songs i know the words to:
1. All things are possible (my theme song), 2. Never alone by Barlow Girl, 3. American Soldier, 4. Jesus take the wheel, and 5. Most songs by Hillsong

5 things i'd do if i were a millionaire:
1. Tithe 2. Pay off house and bills 3. get the college accounts set up for the kids 4. secure my mother and 5. Ask God where He needs it

5 bad habits: 1. junk food 2. not getting into my quiet place enough 3. Like Jen, not exercising enough 4. spending money at direct sales parties 5. watching too much tv

5 things i like to do: 1. Read 2.Play with the kids 3.go swimming 4. American girl store/onine store 5. Go to the kids' sports and events and watch them strive to become who it is they will be

5 things i won't wear again: 1. spandex 2. almost 3 inch high bangs 3. black patent leather shoes as casual wear 4. New Kids on the Block clothing, and 5. Bright Teal and Hot Pink together

5 fave toys: 1. American girl dolls (Love Samantha) 2. puzzles 3. baton 4. Hoolahoop 5. and yeah Jen, the magna doodle is fun

5 people i tag: 1. Ken and I don't know anyone else on the blogger here with an account that hasn't already been tagged.

2 comments:

Jenny W said...

yay! you did it! what a good sport:)

Unknown said...

Yes, I did. Finally.