Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dance Recital!





Sunday marked the big day of our dance recital. All three of my girls were in it as you can see by some of the pics. It was so hot, but such a blast. My girls were the stars of the shows in my eyes. Of course, I didn't get to see it because I was a "backstage mom." I'll have to wait for the DVD to come out. However, they were all smiles and they loved performing for the people. I heard that Gabby nailed her tumbling and was as cute as a button performing her tap and ballet. I heard that Elis was all smiles and hamming it up in her own way during her tap and ballet routines. Ariel, the oldest and newest at dancing, outdid herself with her professional smile and her smoothe moves. I was very proud.

I was more proud, however, of my girls backstage. Backstage was crazy. Everyone was changing from costume to costume. Ariel could have run off with her friends, because they were able to change themselves. But Ariel went around and helped the moms of the little ones change the costumes. Some moms were alone with 13 preschoolers! And she just aided and helped to make sure things ran as smoothe as possible. Gabby and Elis stayed and did as they were told the entire time. They were trying to help in their own way to help the program move smoothly. I truly am blessed by my girls.

Only 2 1/2 more weeks until we move! Yeah!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny W said...

I LOVE GIRLS. I have no idea what I'd do with a boy, and the good Lord knew it! I love my girls!

Liz said...

Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog!